In stock: Sold Out
Maglite M3A016 Mini Maglite 2-Cell AAA Flashlight, Blister Pack, Blue
Mag Instrument is dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. They seek performance and a reputation reflecting the very best we can achieve. Each Mag Instrument flashlight represents a culmination of more than 2 years of research, development and continuous state-of-the-art refinement in every precision feature.
The Mini Maglite® 2-Cell AAA flashlight has all the same features and functions as the Mini Maglite® AA flashlight in a smaller, lighter version for ease of use and storage. 5 in. high-strength aluminum alloy case in black. 1200 Peak Beam Candlepower with 6 hours continuous run time. Takes 2-AAA batteries. Weighs 1.73 ounces with batteries. Packaged in a blister pack.
The distinctive shapes, styles and overall appearances of all Mag® flashlights, and the circumferential inscriptions extending around the heads of all Mag® flashlights are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc. The circumferential inscription on the head of every flashlight signifies that it is an original Mag® flashlight and part of the Mag® family of flashlights. U.S. Trademark Registrations for the shape, style and overall appearance trademarks of Mag® flashlights and for circumferential inscription trademarks of Mag® flashlights include Nos. 1,808,998; 2,074,795; 2,687,693; 2,745,460; 2,765,978 and 2,765,979.
Maglite M3A016 Mini Maglite 2-Cell AAA Flashlight, Blister Pack, Black (116-842) Features:
• Includes: AAA flashlight, pocket clip and two AAA cell premium alkaline batteries.
• Made In: United States
• High-intensity light beam
• 1/2 turn, twist focus, spot-to-flood
• Patented Candle Mode
• Spare lamp safely secured in the tailcap
• High-strength aluminum alloy case
• O-ring sealed for water resistance
• Vented tailcap (patented) reduces chance of gas buildup
• Compact/lightweight construction
• Individually serial numbered
• Limited Lifetime Warranty in the Western Hemisphere and Japan; Ten-Year Limited Warranty elsewhere. (Ten Year Outside Western Hemisphere)
• All Mag® flashlights are designed, patented and manufactured in the U.S.A. May contain some inported components.
|You may ask question(s) using the form below.||